21 November 2010

accidentally cut my hand.

hello world :)

aiyark. lma ndk post entry sni. evn my diary, i frgt to write on it. huhu.
my "middle-finger" still hurt.

smua ny gra2 ikan kmarin! hauww! bru jeraa. haha! gra2 mw lwan siang ikan wif my cuzzie. trus aku sala ptong. tgn yg kna. ouch~

but. tht tym. i felt excited. haha. i'd cut my hand wif knife for the 1st tym. 1st tym u knw! aku lari kluar uma mcm org gila; dgn tgn aku bleeding; clling my brother(s) smata-mata utk bg tgk dea jari aku tuh. haha!

they seems gve me "eew-looks''.
:'(
then, aku msuk uma. aku lari lg naik ats.
m'lumpat2 mcm org gila. once again.
haha. my finger still bleeding.
bnyk darah jatuh d'lantai.
aku lari k'tnds n trus cuci bru plaster.

tis is the part tht i like.
msa aku turun, aku tba2 rsa lemas. very2 weak.
seems like all around me turns to black.
but i holding myself.
aku pegi dapur, mnum air pnas.
then msuk blk. aku btl2 pitam msa tuh.
half-fainted i think.
then aku mnum lg.
my sister said tht i was pale.
i ran back to the kitchen and go to the toilet.
i puke for twice!!

haha. dri sni laa aku sdar bhawa aku
TAKUT DARAH.
maybe....
hhuu.
alhamdulillah ae.
hrp dpt recover cpat.
susa mw buat krja.
huhu.

thts my story. just wnt to share it.

wnt to waste my tym wif k-dramas.
bubye.
btw, it's raining outside there.

love rain.

xoxo,
wawasamuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment